http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/mint-chevron-free-cute-summer-blog-BANNER.png

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Spelling Fun!!!

I really like to find fun and effective ways to practice spelling.  I really hated the write the word ten times each approach.  So I was determined to find some fun hands on ways to practice spelling.  Here are two we did this week.  By the way, I think I screamed with excitement in the grocery store when I saw these.  I'm sure people thought I was nutty!!!!  Oh well... all in the name of fun right??!!!





Yes..... Cheez Its.....  Hey whatever works

Here is a different day and different way!!



Chayce is making chocolate pudding.



Chayce thought we needed to take a picture together.... he does that A LOT!!!




Well....you just have to do it before each new word!!!  Thats the fun of it all!!


It says "fine"  and it was!!!



hm....it occurs to me that we must like to eat while doing spelling words!!!
What a great way to learn!!!

No comments: